Baptism is a special day. Here are a few ways to keep the memory spiritual.
- Personalized scriptures (of course!)
- One-on-one time with mom or dad reading their new scriptures.
- A blessing journal (to record all the words when hands are laid upon their head).
- Photo album of everyone who attended their baptism.
- Gratitude Journal.
- Hand-written testimonies from family members, especially mom and dad.
- A framed picture to keep in their room.
- Prayers to see the difference of having the Holy Ghost.
It’s hard to choose between all of the scripture and journal option. Here is a gallery of our favorite baptism picks!